Helping Patients Quit Tobacco
A Systems Change Approach
ACC provides all these services at no cost:
- Training on Motivational Interviewing for patients who use tobacco and electronic cigarette devices
- Training on evidence-based treatments for tobacco users
- Supplying Carbon Monoxide monitors as part of training
- Providing educational materials for providers and patients
- Updating tobacco-free policies
- Providing signage to announce tobacco-free policies
For more information, contact:
Wonder Lowe, Health Program Specialist
Phone: (501) 404 – 0028
Cancer is difficult. Getting help shouldn't be.
Imagine helping someone gain access to resources that reduce the struggle during a time of their life when so much is lost. Your donations connect people battling cancer with others ready and able to provide crucial assistance.