The Arkansas Cancer Coalition (ACC) invites all members to meet once each quarter to discuss the Arkansas Cancer Plan, network with other cancer professionals, and build new skills. Members also share expertise, insights, perspectives, opportunities and resources while learning updates in cancer control news. The interaction at ACC Quarterly Meetings makes possible the collaboration on ideas that will lead to Arkansas’s next big breakthrough in cancer control.
To learn more about ACC Quarterly Meetings or find out how to become a speaker at the event, contact the ACC Director of Programs at (501) 404-4875. Please view our event calendar to learn the location and date of the next meeting.
QUARTERLY MEETING LIVE RECORDINGS
- September 11, 2018: Agenda, Recording (mp4) (Dr. Malak’s presentation was cut because it contained patient information)
- May 8, 2018: Agenda, Recording (mp4)
- February 13, 2018: Agenda, Recording (mp4)
- December 12, 2017: Agenda, Recording (mp4) (partial recording)
- September 12, 2017: Agenda, Recording (mp4) (please excuse the first 10 mins of audio)
- May 16, 2017: Agenda, Recording (mp4)
Cancer is difficult. Getting help shouldn't be.
Imagine helping someone gain access to resources that reduce the struggle during a time of their life when so much is lost. Your donations connect people battling cancer with others ready and able to provide crucial assistance.