Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Arkansas promotes quality end-of-life care and serves its members in their public service goals. HPCAA serves the following purposes in meeting our larger mission:
- To be a common voice for HPCAA members in issues surrounding end-of-life care.
- To be a catalyst for improving end-of-life care in Arkansas.
- To represent its members on hospice and end-of-life care matters in state federal policy-making.
- To be a focal point in Arkansas for communications with the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- To provide educational opportunities for its members and the community on end-of-life care issues.
- To promote hospice care in Arkansas.
- To encourage recognition of hospice volunteers throughout Arkansas.
- To serve as a communication conduit among HPCAA members.
- To promote high standards for hospice care in Arkansas.
- To uphold the highest ethical standards among its members.
– See more at: http://www.hpcaa.org/About.aspx#sthash.oInuZMFh.dpuf