POSTPONED: 21st Arkansas Cancer Summit and the 17th Annual Clearing the Air in Communities of Color Conference
The staff of the Arkansas Cancer Coalition and UAPB’s Minority Sub Recipient Grant Office have postponed the 21st Arkansas Cancer Summit and the 17th Annual Clearing the Air in Communities of Color Conference. We apologize for any inconvenience that this change might cause you. New Dates and Location:
- 21st Arkansas Cancer Summit – Tuesday, June 23, 2020
- 17th Clearing the Air in Communities of Color Conference – Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Location: Wyndham Little Rock, North Little Rock
To Attend the New Dates
- If you are already registered and plan to attend the conference at these new dates, then you don’t have to do anything at this time.
Canceling Your Registration:
- We will issue a full refund. To cancel, email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31. ACC will issue it to you as soon as possible. If you decide to attend after canceling your registration, please re-register atwww.arcancersummit.org.
- Rescheduling: To attend the new conference dates, please re-book your reservation.
- Canceling: To cancel your hotel reservation for the Wyndham, call 1-866-657-4458, or e-mail your request to email@example.com by March 29.
Please stay tuned for further updates. To read and hear the latest statement by the Governor of Arkansas on coronavirus, click here: https://www.thv11.com/article/news/health/first-presumptive-case-of-coronavirus-confirmed-in-arkansas/91-e56ec1fb-3a4e-4870-ae7d-0dbaebf3482c
For more information, contact Miriam Karanja at Miriam.Karanja@arcancercoalition.org or 501-404-4875.