Date(s) - Mar 31, 2022
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Triage Cancer is hosting its Insurance and Finance Intensive online on Thursday, March 31. This comprehensive program was designed specifically for oncology health care professionals and advocates, to improve patient and caregiver access to valuable information on how to mitigate the financial impact of a cancer diagnosis across the continuum of care.
The Insurance and Finance Intensive is free to attend, includes printed educational materials, and free contact hours/CEs for nurses, social workers, patient advocates, and HR professionals. Topics include:
- An overview of the U.S. health care system
- Individual & employer-sponsored health insurance
- Government-sponsored health programs, including Medicare & Medicaid
- Tips on using health insurance & appeals
- Navigating disability insurance & appeals
- Managing finances & getting financial help
Thursday, March 31, 2022 – 8:00am-4:00pm PT / 10:00am-6:00pm CT / 11:00am-7:00pm ET – Register here!