Date(s) - Apr 19, 2022
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for a free virtual conference!
2022 COPD in Arkansas Conference will include educational sessions for health professionals on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). The webinar will cover the GOLD Guidelines, vaccination information, vaping and emerging tobacco trends, nutrition, and mental health management amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic. The sessions will enable health professionals to apply assessment and management strategies that incorporate the most recent information to guide the development of individualized management plans and the best practices for patients.
Who Should Attend?
- COPD and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Vaping, E-Cigarettes and Emerging Tobacco Trends
- GOLD Guidelines
- Depression and Anxiety Related to COPD
- COPD and Nutritional Implications and Complications
- Nurses: An application has been made with the American Lung Association of Florida which is an approved provider by the Arkansas Board of Nursing.
- Respiratory Therapists: An application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.
Free Registration Online Here!
Questions? Contact Rochelle Thompson at email@example.com at 470-233-7033.