Date(s) - Dec 07, 2020 - Dec 08, 2020
The 2020 National Lung Cancer Roundtable Annual Meeting Registration is Now Open
This meeting is open to all!
We encourage NLCRT organizational members and non-members, along with advocates, survivors and caregivers, to register and attend the 4th Annual Meeting. Please feel free to share the registration link with colleagues and partners.
Themed “Forging the New Frontier of Lung Cancer,” the 2-day meeting will feature a keynote address by Harry de Koning, MD, PhD, Principal Investigator for the recent NELSON lung cancer screening trial. Hot topic presentations exploring advances across the lung cancer care continuum, including screening, tobacco treatment, oncology care, disparities, survivorship, and policy will be highlighted. The Annual Meeting will also showcase the initiatives and achievements of the ten NLCRT strategic priority task groups over the course of 2020. Details can be found in the Meeting Agenda.
Call for Posters!
We welcome poster abstract submissions that detail your work throughout the lung cancer control continuum.
• Presenters will have 5 minutes to share their work and take questions from the audience
• Please use a PowerPoint slide to showcase your poster.
• Poster abstract submission opens immediately. Please submit directly to NLCRT@cancer.org.
• Deadline for poster abstract submission is Monday, November 16, 2020.
• NLCRT Staff will respond no later than Friday, November 20, 2020.