Date(s) - Feb 13, 2020
8:15 am - 1:15 pm
1224 Franklin Street
North Little Rock, AR 72114
A symposium designed to educate attendees on:
- The dangers of tobacco and nicotine (vape) products, opioids, alcohol, marijuana, and other drugs.
- Available cessation services and how to keep drugs out of the hands of youth
- Information on state and federals laws regulating sales of tobacco and nicotine products and prevention strategies
- Participants will learn about their rights and responsibilities when affected by a violent crime
- Steps to building successful Coalitions and much more!
Health screenings will also be provided.